Meijuan (May) Jia
- May 2016 M.A. in Geography & M.S. in Applied Statistics at UNC-Charlotte
- M.S. training both in Geography Information Science (GIS) and Statistics; Solid background in Statistical theories and their applications in geography.
- Hand-on experience in land use modeling, agent-based modeling and spatial analysis.
- Strong quantitative skills and extensive modeling experience with advanced statistical techniques. Hand-on experience in data cleaning, data manipulation and producing reports using various packages including SAS, Excel, R and Python.
- Proficient in EXCEL, R, Matlab, ArcGIS, Python, Shell Script, Parallel Computing.